Branch Manager at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 10 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Compensation: Very Attractive
Key Skills: Strong leadership and motivational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Industry: Consumer Goods
This role is primarily to ensure that the branch operates efficiently, profitably and according to set policies and procedures.
- Communicate the vision and expectation levels of the Company to staff members and obtain their buy in to the vision and goals of the organization.
- Provide guidance in achieving set objectives and turning the strategy into specific goals for each department.
- Ensure that staff members are working according to core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Manage Relationships with all stakeholders especially our Principals to ensure efficient and proactive collaboration and stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Direct and oversee all the operations of the business in the branch including warehouse, shipment, customer service, human resources and administration to ensure successful, efficient and profitable operations. Plan logistics for banking.
- Maintain an effective working relationship between all managers and departments i.e. Finance, Warehouse, IT, Sales and HR/Admin to ensure that there is effective coordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives,mediate between department managers.
- Oversee the Sales function, the Sales Manager/Field Section Managers to ensure effective coordination of the sales team and achievement of sales targets; Make recommendations and oversee the implementation of marketing strategies such as sales promotions to generate sales and profits. Contribute to getting new markets and obtaining new customers.
- Prepare and manage the branch’s financial budgets, approve spending and ensure profitability for the business.
- Review of financial statements, sales, activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and organizational goal achievement.
- Preparation of performance reports: sales, shipment, cash collection/AR recovery etc.; Activity Reports on vehicles, fuelling, banking issues, staff etc. and other relevant reports as agreed, for presentation to executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related discipline. MBA, Sales/Marketing,
- A strong sales/Finance background, 5-6 years relevant experience preferably in FMCG or Retail environment. Proven branch management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the industry and products.
- Ability to manage financial budgets.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong Negotiation, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Customer Services Manager - West Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
- Jobs at Sumal Foods Limited
- Project Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales Manager at Material Sources International Limited
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited