Jobs at College of Advanced Health Science and Technology
Posted on: 8 May, 2015
Deadline: 1 June, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at College of Advanced Health Science and Tec
College of Advanced Health Science and Technology Onicha Ohaozara in Ebonyi State South is a private-driven Federal Government-Assisted Institution, operating under private-public partnership scheme of Federal Ministry of Education. CAHST is designed to widen access to higher education through the provision of relevant industry-specific employable skills. The aim of the institution is to create the next generation of graduates with skills relevant to our economy and to create job opportunities for Nigerian youths.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- The Learning Coordinator job is a mix of training tasks, event planning and administrative work.
- Participate extensively in course design and development of training modules.
- Coordinate the training activities/ training calendar
- Supervise online training courses and coordinate computerised and multi-media/tutorial programs.
- Manage faculty and student relationship, including related activities like developing specialised client training modules.
- Compiling related reports on enrollment trends, course completion rates, facility usage, budgetary expenditures, and similar information.
- The Study Center Coordinator should have at least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Education or Liberal Arts, and Master degree in Education.
- Experience as a Principal or in academic environment is an asset
go to method of application »
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Community Health
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Laboratory Science
- Environmental Health/Social Works
- B.Sc./HND with relevant experiences
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft word document, saved with your full names) and copies of certificates and professional qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about College of Advanced Health Science and TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School
- Latest Jobs at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Rector at Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku