- Plan, implement, monitor and control the Industrial division business activities in Nigeria in line with current budget & plan.
- Monitor and control the INDIV profit & loss statement on a monthly basis.
- Identify and target INDIV business opportunities within this region.
- Recruitment of INDIV local Operations & Business Development Teams.
- Monitor and control the INDIV DSO on a weekly basis via the Team Charter meetings.
- Manage, coach & control of the INDIV workforce.
- Plan, control and monitor all INDIV Projects / Contracts.
- Develop and maintain a solid Client base
- Challenge our competitors for business whilst maintaining a Quality Service.
Reporting To: Managing Director, Nigeria.
Specifically These Responsibilities Are To:
1. Manage & Control the Port Harcourt & Apapa INDIV Office Facilities & Equipment storage.
2. Review of INDIV Operational procedures and implementation to ISO 17020
3. Identify business opportunities and set individual targets
4. Review CAPEX requirements and identify equipment for purchase
5. Liaise with Divisional Business Managers and plan BD meetings (Cross selling).
6. Liaise with Competency Centres & INDIV SBU Teams
7. Monitor and report weekly to the MD on achievements, opportunities and any set backs
8. Control movements of equipment & personnel throughout INDIV activities.
9. Monitor and report monthly to the MD & GM Finance on Revenues generated and all associated Costs from INDIV business & BD
10. Report Monthly to the MD & GM Finance on INDIV rolling Forecast against Budget expectations and explain any deviation.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Oil & Gas sector
- Experience working in the Africa Region.
- Previously held the position as Operations / General Manager
- Oil & Gas Upstream experience would be an added advantage
- Pipeline Inspection experience would be an added advantage
- Experienced Technical Manager with a background in NDT / Welding Inspection
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- Good financial understanding (P+L, Balance sheet, Tax, etc)
- Excellent Communicator
- Excellent Negotiator
- Good Commercial Knowledge within the Oil & Gas Sector
- Self motivated individual with High Expectations
- Good QHSE understanding (Procedure writing, Reporting, etc)
- Experience in preparing Technical & Commercial Tenders