Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Location: Abuja and Lagos, Nigeria
We are currently working with a Leading E &P company based in Nigeria for an urgent search of a Government Relations Manager. See below for details.
• Primary liaison between the company and relevant government agencies and officials to ensure conformity with stipulated policies as it relates to day to day operations of the company
• Promote, plan, develop, implement, administer and evaluate programs, activities and daily operations related to the governmental relations support function, including promoting the company’s corporate image with relevant stakeholders and ensuring maintenance of cordiality to facilitate operational expedience and create friendly access in times of need.
• Coordinate complex interactions with legislative staff, federal agency staff and other state and federal government officials, agencies and groups with respect to the company’s strategic efforts, and related activities.
• Liaise efficiently with the relevant statutory bodies to create a conducive environment in which the company can attain its targeted goals.
• Provide real-time updates on current industry, political and general activities in the House, Senate and Government as it affects the company.
• Bachelors Degree in Administrative, Business, Liberal Arts, or social sciences.
• At least 5-7 years of directly related experience
• Knowledge of the State and Federal government organization and legislative processes, including budget and appropriations processes.
• Knowledge of state and Federal government issues relating to the Oil and Gas sector.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Ability to foster a creative work environment.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
For more information on this or any other exciting role within the Oil & Gas, kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com