Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
- Develops interim and annual communication plan implements communication activities defined therein
- Implements communication activities defined in annual communication plan.
- Determines and schedules individual measures.
- Instructs external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities and budget appropriated for such activities.
- Develops and prepares articles and publications and supports CEOin all internal and external communication activities
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Manages the organization and implementation of assigned business and communication projects.
- Monitors information flow, files & archives strategic data and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
- Provides general editorial services for social and other e-media
- Supports preparation of speeches and events as well as operational surveys
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and minutes of meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Prepares and distributes reports to management team in accurate and timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other related degree from a reputable university. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) an advantage
- 5 – 7 years relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Corporate Communication & PR business techniques, methodologies and tools
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent writing skills
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of a diverse cultural mix
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.