Current Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 22 April, 2015
Deadline: 12 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
MS Outsourcing Services, a Michael Stevens subsidiary, specializes in the provision and management of Contract Staff in all categories, as well as the selection and placement of temporary staff for corporate organizations (including the oil & gas industry, banking, telecoms, manufacturing and multilateral organizations).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The role of the Senior Pipeline Engineer (SPE) is to estimate, plan, execute, and complete the construction of assigned projects according to strict deadlines and budgets.
- This includes acquiring, assigning, and managing resources, and coordinating the efforts of company employees and other resources, third-party subcontractors, consultants, vendors and suppliers in order to deliver completed projects in accordance with the clients' requirements, plans, budgets and schedules.
- The SPE will define the project's goals and objectives, oversee the project's safe execution, EHS, and quality control throughout the project's duration.
- The project manager is also responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all financial data and reports and the project schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Direct and manage project responsibilities and activities from beginning to end, i.e. - from estimating through turn-over to the client.
- Utilizing the client scope of work documents and other instructions define the detailed project scope of work, goals and deliverables that support the company's business objective in collaboration with senior management, other estimators, support and services departments' personnel, field supervisory staff, client project management and inspection personnel, and other project execution and operations associated parties.
- Ability to estimate project work from client provided scope of work documents, drawings, job showing notes and industry standards as detailed in the Project Cost Estimator Job Description.
- Develop detailed and complete project execution plans, budget, schedule, and all other necessary project communications and reporting documents.
- Assure that all company, client, and regulatory EHS policies and procedures are followed in all aspects and details and that any incidents are reported as soon as possible to client and company management.
- Organize all required and necessary training of personnel assigned to the work.
- Liaise with the client project management, company management, and any other parties associated with the project on regular and ongoing basis.
- Engineering, Technical, or Construction Management Degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity with construction companies serving the energy industries - preferably in the pipeline business sector.
go to method of application »
- Under general direction, supervises assigns and reviews work of Heavy Equipment Mechanics. Coordinates with vendors for out-sourced work, warranty repairs and manufacturers recalls.
- Primary customer contact for vehicle and equipment repairs.
- Performs most complex mechanical repair diagnoses and determines best way to make repairs.
- Provides technical assistance to Mechanics and performs other duties as required.
- Directs the work at the Heavy Equipment Maintenance Facility, coordinates work with outside vendors, schedules work, assigns and reviews work done by Heavy Equipment Mechanics and outside vendors.
- Monitors and evaluates performance of Heavy Equipment Mechanics.
- Performs Service Writer functions; initial diagnosis of complex mechanical repairs. Primary customer contact for required repairs.
- Manages warranty repairs and factory recalls
- Assists Heavy Equipment Mechanics with assessing and planning individual training.
- Oversees shop safety and Hazmat programs.
- Coordinates new vehicle setup and installation of special equipment.
- Coordinates parts delivery with parts room staff. Plans for seasonable or periodic parts needs.
- Reviews vehicle and special equipment specifications for technical requirements.
- Monitors quality of work and customer service.
- Coordinate for auction of vehicles
- Uses computer to open, review and close work orders, track Mechanic work assignments, schedule and adjust workload, and generate required reports.
- HND/B.Sc Mechanical engineering with at least 8 year experience.
- Must have sound hands on experience in repair of forklifts, bulldozers, swamp buggy etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com with Job Description as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group