Current Job at VDT Communications Limited
Posted on: 17 April, 2015
Deadline: 28 April, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at VDT Communications Ltd
VDT Communications Limited is a member company of the BITCOM GROUP, with vast years of experience in the provision of data communication services to corporate organizations with many branches across Nigeria.
We provide excellent technical and customer focused support for all projects we are engaged in.
- Budget framework communication to the HODs at the advent of the yearly budget preparation;
- Effective follow-ups on the framework communication for input solicitation;
- Align the budget input with the board approved framework earlier communicated;
- Provide appropriate historical data to the HODs for facilitation of their forecast;
- Collate the departmental budget input and prepare draft budgeted profit or loss account, draft budgeted capital expenditure budget and draft budgeted cash flow budget;
- Presentation of the draft budgets to the management during November management meeting for their comments and general input to aid their buy-in and acceptance;
- Amend the draft budgets in line with the comments and general input and re-present same for final approval of the management for onward presentation to the Board of directors through the office of the MD or CFO;
- Communicate board’s approval to the members of management team by sending them the approved budgets;
- Daily/weekly/monthly monitoring of the budgets;
- Ensure special approvals are gotten for exceptions which should not be more than 15% above the budgets and present appropriate reports thereon;
- Reviews operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs and recommends amendment as deemed appropriate in the circumstance;
- Consults with unit heads to ensure adjustments are made in accordance with program changes in order to facilitate long-term planning.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association such as (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) - Five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge: Budgeting, Financial Systems Knowledge, Industry Knowledge, ERP & IFRS.
- Skills: Accountability, Communication.
Method of Application
All qualified applicants should visit the career portal at www.vdtcomms.com to fill the application form. Closing date for application is two weeks from date of posting.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VDT Communications LtdSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela
- Software Developer at SimplePay
- PHP Programmers at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited