ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria's 1st online real estate marketplace and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform both online and offline that helps Nigerians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Nigeria property market. ToLet.com.ng has created the best way to search for new rental property.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for applying quality control/assurance specifications, codes, and standards, across activities of company field representatives/staff, most specifically.
Key Responsibilities include reviewing staff activities based on set KPI’s.
Also Inspectors will also do the following;
- Planning and conducting surveillance inspections on staff activities in accordance with scheduling requirements.
- Document compliance and non-compliance found during the inspection, and advise HR accordingly.
- Coordinates all audit-related activity across the Inventory Control team, property agents and appropriate personnel, and/or 3rd party groups.
- Responsible for the timely research, disposition, and reporting of disputed inventory.
- Review and reconcile missing/late inventory reports on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 2+ year’s related experience,
- Experience with Inventory Control practices and physical audits within medical device.
- Computer literate with intermediate to advanced familiarity with MS Excel.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to foster positive relationships with all internal and external (inventory) personnel.
- Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work unsupervised on assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, especially in the areas of process improvement and problem solving.
- Highly developed organizational skills - able to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects concurrently
go to method of application »
- You will join our Finance Department.
- Your tasks will be to take responsibility and drive all activities related to accounting.
- You should be autonomous, show strong experience in accounting and are trustworthy.
- You should also be able to manage stress.
- Your tasks include, but may not be limited to:
- Assist with statutory filings;
- processing of invoices ;
- Assist with month end close process - processing general journals on accounting system, reviewing accruals, prepayments;
- Preparing bank reconciliation (daily / weekly);
- Management of domestic and international money transfers ;
- General company accountancy;
- Checks and audits of financial procedures related to accounting.
- Knowledge / experience of processing receivables and payables;
- Experience of making statutory filings (for local taxes);
- Experience with basic accounting systems like quick books or sage;
- Achieve high level of proficiency in use of MS Office tools;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English;
- For this position we are looking at someone flexible, patient, professional, rigorous and pro-active.
- You already have significant experience within an equivalent demanding position.
What we Offer:
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts;
- An attractive salary package;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures;
go to method of application »
- As Project Manager, the successful candidate will join the Business Solutions team to develop and implement solutions based on strategic business goals.
- She/he must have an understanding of project management methodologies, exposure to PMP is an advantage, and real estate experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent management skills- we require someone who can manage, delegate and lead- a true manager;
- Grow, mentor, guide and teach an existing team;
- Design and create fool-proof process systems that govern team member activities on each successive project;
- Author and implement complimentary quality control checks for each project;
- This individual should also have strong engagement management skills including the ability to drive analytical rigour in decision making, strong business acumen, posses deep insights and with that have the ability to speak in both business and technical terms.
- This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
Qualification and Requirements
- Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure;
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
- Candidates should possess good communication skills;
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.