Job Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 4 April, 2015
Deadline: 9 April, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Lifecare Limited is a personal and home-care industry involved in the production and sales of FMCG e.g. Purit, Carat, Safe-cut after-shave, Day spring dish-wash etc
- The Production Manager is involved with the Planning, Products formulation, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- He / She ensure that products are produced with the right level of Efficiency, Cost, quantity, quality.
- Responsibility for achieving and maintaining successful, quality and stable products formulations.
- Planning & organizing production schedules.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets / timelines with suppliers & related line managers.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective.
- Ensuring production are timely, and are of good quality.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programs.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Selecting, ordering & purchasing materials.
- Overseeing selection, the repair & routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaison with buyers, marketing, sales staff.
- Ensuring that health, safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising the entire production work processes.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Technical Know-how
- Project management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT, Communication
- Team management skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- At least 3 years in the Capacity of Production Pharmacist &/or Product Manager in a Pharmaceutical, FMCG or related Manufacturing firm.
- Not than 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified associates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using the position you're applying for as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Current Job Position| Professional Qualification| Course of study| Years of Experience| Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job)| Year of Graduation| Institution| Grade| Surname and First Name| DOB| Gender| Phone no| Email address| Current Location
- Any application not sent in given format will be disregarded.
- Please do not apply if you are not a Qualified Pharmacist, having relevant experience as provided below.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at a Multinational FMCG Company - Adexen Recuitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor