Job Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 4 April, 2015
Deadline: 9 April, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Lifecare Limited is a personal and home-care industry involved in the production and sales of FMCG e.g. Purit, Carat, Safe-cut after-shave, Day spring dish-wash etc
- The Production Manager is involved with the Planning, Products formulation, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- He / She ensure that products are produced with the right level of Efficiency, Cost, quantity, quality.
- Responsibility for achieving and maintaining successful, quality and stable products formulations.
- Planning & organizing production schedules.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets / timelines with suppliers & related line managers.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective.
- Ensuring production are timely, and are of good quality.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programs.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Selecting, ordering & purchasing materials.
- Overseeing selection, the repair & routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaison with buyers, marketing, sales staff.
- Ensuring that health, safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising the entire production work processes.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Technical Know-how
- Project management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT, Communication
- Team management skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- At least 3 years in the Capacity of Production Pharmacist &/or Product Manager in a Pharmaceutical, FMCG or related Manufacturing firm.
- Not than 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified associates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using the position you're applying for as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Current Job Position| Professional Qualification| Course of study| Years of Experience| Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job)| Year of Graduation| Institution| Grade| Surname and First Name| DOB| Gender| Phone no| Email address| Current Location
- Any application not sent in given format will be disregarded.
- Please do not apply if you are not a Qualified Pharmacist, having relevant experience as provided below.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited