Job Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 4 April, 2015
Deadline: 9 April, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Lifecare Limited is a personal and home-care industry involved in the production and sales of FMCG e.g. Purit, Carat, Safe-cut after-shave, Day spring dish-wash etc
- The Production Manager is involved with the Planning, Products formulation, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- He / She ensure that products are produced with the right level of Efficiency, Cost, quantity, quality.
- Responsibility for achieving and maintaining successful, quality and stable products formulations.
- Planning & organizing production schedules.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets / timelines with suppliers & related line managers.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective.
- Ensuring production are timely, and are of good quality.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programs.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Selecting, ordering & purchasing materials.
- Overseeing selection, the repair & routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaison with buyers, marketing, sales staff.
- Ensuring that health, safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising the entire production work processes.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Technical Know-how
- Project management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT, Communication
- Team management skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- At least 3 years in the Capacity of Production Pharmacist &/or Product Manager in a Pharmaceutical, FMCG or related Manufacturing firm.
- Not than 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified associates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using the position you're applying for as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Current Job Position| Professional Qualification| Course of study| Years of Experience| Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job)| Year of Graduation| Institution| Grade| Surname and First Name| DOB| Gender| Phone no| Email address| Current Location
- Any application not sent in given format will be disregarded.
- Please do not apply if you are not a Qualified Pharmacist, having relevant experience as provided below.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruiting for Packaging Officers
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited