Novelle Center is an international Health and Safety training center and consultancy services provider; passionate about what we do because we understand that Health, Safety and project management is at the core of your business whatever and wherever you operate. We believe that with the right skill you can achieve anything anywhere and anytime. With more that 4 years in the business of training we have attained the heights of sound training ethics and standard quality service.
Reference Code: NIC-AFA-2015
Roles And Responsibilities
- Act as integrator of quality training services. Ensure delivery of commercial, certified and internationally recognized training courses.
- Supervise quality of training services.
- Deal with accreditation and certification issues.
- Analyzes the delivery of services of the input department (marketing and sales) and ensure targets are met.
- Analyzes the delivery of services of the process department (operations) and ensure targets are met.
- Build and maintain the reputation of the company.
- Develop, propose, and enforce departmental policies and procedures across departments.
- Maintain record and filing system across departments.
- Collect all feedback forms and evaluate them for continuous improvement.
- Set up and follow up achievement of financial targets in the company.
- Process all accounts, invoices and reconcile all cash inflow/outflow.
- Reconcile all payments, transfer and refunds.
- Follow up payments of FIRS and RIRS taxes, Ministry levies (sanitation, posters, stickers, and environmental).
- Attend to all calls, emails for registrations.
- Provide registration forms for interested candidates.
- Cleanliness of office.
- Prepare all book of accounts.
- Tax returns.
- Payroll administration.
- Procurement of office items.
Qualification and Experience/Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting.
- Additional certification is an advantage.
- Qualified responsible females are encouraged to apply.
- Preferred Gender: Female.
- Age: Between 22 - 28years.
- At least 2 years practical experience in Accounting, financial management, people management skills, leadership and most importantly a good organizing skills.
go to method of application »
Ref No: NIC-MS-2015
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales target and conduct market research
- Building up customer base and create marketing budget
- Plan promotions, publicities and coordinate adverts of training services
- Liaise with designers for production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Plan, execute and supervise effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage new and existing customers’ accounts.
- Monitor competitors activity
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- Build proposals and create partnerships
- Source and secure sponsorships
- Coordinate onsite registrations of candidates.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities
- And liaise with relevant Governmental officials and foster relationship that will enhance my marketing campaigns.
- Handle all PR and charges necessary for marketing engagements with relevant officials and center in campaigns.
Qualification and Experience
- 1 - 2 years experience in services or consumer marketing.
- Ability to consistently achieve sales target compulsory.
- No preferred gender.
- Age: Between 24 - 29 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a well prepared cover letter and valid CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference code.
Note: Only well referenced applications will be treated.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.