Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world's largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world's most valuable companies.
The Solution Specialist Sales Team is responsible for driving sales of Microsoft Dynamics solutions into Enterprise Businesses with Partners. For Enterprise Resource Planning focus should be on Industry Targeted Workloads and for CRM, focus should be primary on Enterprise Business (Corporate Accounts and above).
Why does the role exist?
The Solution Specialist is responsible to develop and lead opportunities with Customers. They are “business applications sales experts” and drive the sales cycle forward at all stages through their deep understanding of Business solutions selling to the targeted BDMs (Business Decision Makers). Prospecting and opportunity leadership requires Solution Specialists to build tight segment alignment with EPG (Enterprise Product Group) & SMSP-CA (Corporate Accounts) and to work closely with the Enterprise Account Team Unit to ensure they are uncovering Business applications opportunities focused on defined Industry Workloads and scenarios.
The Solution Specialist adds value to customers by understanding the pains and opportunities to be addressed within their specific business and linking Microsoft Dynamics solutions to solving their business requirements. They add value to Microsoft due to their high level of sales acumen, connection to the Account Team Units, and ability to skillfully manage and close complex sales cycle.
The Solution Specialist exists to deliver Leadership across the 5 Practice Areas below:
1. Planning - engages with business segments, partners and marketing to ensure Dynamics opportunities are identified and targeted
2. Pursuit Leadership/Execution - leverages Industry, Customer, Microsoft and Competitor knowledge to develop, communicate and execute winning pursuit strategies
3. Value Selling - Understands the customers economic drivers, effectively builds customer relationships with a wide range of customer influencers and participates in impactful conversations that frame the way Customers think about their business effectively positioning Dynamics to deliver value
4. Partner - engages and leverages Partners including Microsoft Consulting Services to both win business and develop practices that enable MBS to scale and grow
5. Sales Excellence -drives business results through actively prospecting for new business opportunities, maintaining a quality pipeline of opportunities, and consistently delivering on quarterly forecasts
These five practice areas enable the Solution Specialist to successfully execute on the solution sales strategy to drive revenue targets across the Microsoft Dynamics solutions portfolio
Subject Matter Expertise:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.