FJAJobs Associates Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
Strategy Development, Implementation, Monitoring and Coordination
1) Development, design, operation and continuous improvement of the systems that create and deliver the products and services offered by the QSR & Bakery Division
2) Ensure effective deployment of resources to achieve defined/agreed Divisional goals and objectives.
1) Review and constantly update the Division’s business model in line with the environmental and competitive realities in all markets which the Division operates in. In doing this, the COO shall ensure the agreed Business model is able to deliver goals and results in line with expectations established
2) Oversee and manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Divisions, ensuring that:
a) The Division’s goals are developed, aligned with the overall Business goals and objectives and cascaded to all staff and relevant stakeholders of the Divisions.
b) Operations are in sync with strategy
c) Performance is constantly monitored against clearly established, defined and communicated performance indicators
d) All value-adding creative activities of the Divisions are aligned with market opportunity for optimal Divisional performance
3) Design, develop and implement systems and templates that can be used to replicate and drive the growth of the Division’s Brand/business in new markets and or countries, bearing in mind that such systems and templates should be:
a) Modular in nature
b) Easy to deploy and replicate
c) Reduce time to market and revenue
4) Develop, administer and constantly review the operational and administrative policies, standards and practices employed by the Divisions. These shall cover but not be limited to:
a) Brand Operations Manuals
b) Operations Management matrix and structure
c) Performance Reviews and Audits
d) Resource Planning and Optimization
e) Planning and Budgeting
f) Brand Identity Manuals
g) Short Interval Controls
h) Reporting Systems
i) internal Control Systems
j) Financial and Efficiency Ratios
k) Asset Management
5) Develop and administer Human Resources-related policies and practices aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the Division’s Human Resources. In performing this role, the COO shall ensure:
a) Performance objectives are clearly defined for all job roles within the Divisions
b) All staff of the Divisions are evaluated against agreed performance objectives at pre-defined periods set by the Human Resources unit.
c) Provision of coaching and counseling as necessary
d) Development of a culture which supports the strategy of the Division.
6) Ensure compliance with any and all requirements defined/established by Government Regulatory agencies who have an over-sight responsibility of the Division’s activities.
7) Develop, build and manage the Division’s relationship with all internal and external stakeholders by ensuring that regular and ad-hoc communication meetings/visits/sessions are held as and when required.
8) Develop and execute private label program for the bakery division.
Key Performance Indicators:
1) Financial Indicators (all relative to agreed indices/ratios and or budgets)
a) Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Revenues
b) Revenue Contribution
c) Gross Profit Margin, EBITDA, PBT, PAT
d) OPEX (Actual vs. Budget)
e) ROI, ROCE, Payback Period
f) Cost Saving
2) All other Performance Indicators will be based on performance against agreed objectives
1) Strong domain knowledge of the Division’s Industry and business
2) Good understanding and knowledge of standards/management theories including but not limited to Business Process Re-engineering & Management, ISO 9001, TQM,
3) Cost Management Skills
4) Fundamentals of Accounting/Fixed Asset Management
5) Business Planning and Modeling Skills
6) Problem Solving & Analysis
7) Performance Management
8) Strong understanding of the several country’s specific business related laws, regulations and policies
9) Networking Skills
10) Relationship Management
11) Customer Lifecycle Management
General Management Competencies/Requirements:
1) Strong Leadership skills
2) Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
3) Strong Presentation Skills
4) Strong Negotiation Skills
5) Strong People Management Skills
6) Brand Management
7) Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
1) Minimum of university degree (a masters degree in Business Administration will be advantageous)
2) Previous business development experience in the Food and or Retail environment
3) Minimum of 10 years working experience
Desired Personal Attributes:
2) Proactive self-starter
3) Assertiveness & tenacity
4) Strong cerebral capacity
5) Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams.
6) Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively.
7) Ability to cope with and work under pressure
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org