MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
• Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
• Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
• Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
• Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data.
• Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making.
• Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
• Perform Customer Lifecycle Management data analysis and requests.
• Maintain computerized collection and track relevant data and appropriate records of research methods and results.
• Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
• Extract qualifying data, based on defined campaigns and according to the approved campaign road map as well as manage and update engine room tools.
• Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
• Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• 4 years’ experience comprising:
• Experience and working knowledge of data mining/ analysis using statistical analytical system( SAS), problem solving and reporting/presentation
• Experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.