Ongoing Recruitment at Centrifuge Group
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: 27 March, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Centrifuge Group
Centrifuge is a multi-disciplinary group of companies that started business since year 2007 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in software development, professional trainings and sales of computer accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Main purpose and scope of the job:
- This role is responsible for providing practical leadership for the design of demand generation activities for the organization's training solutions.
- S/He is responsible for profile-raising of the organization's training solutions, promotion of social media presence , creation of demand for the organization's training solutions, provision of customized training solutions to clients and management of the organization's training center and equipment.
Duties and key Responsibilities
- Create demand and awareness for centrifuge Information technology's training solutions and training center.
- Using web based marketing, social media platforms and other platforms to design weekly bulletin for the organization and training solutions.
- Run routine sessions to potential clients on the value added services provided by the training center.
- Generate and regularly update potential client database.
- Submit a weekly report of demand generation activities.
- Create demand and uptake for the organization e-learning solution.
- Generate ideas that will increase the organization's rental income through the training center.
- Generate a database of consultants for several training needs.
- Recruit and train data entry clerks.
- Handle training logistics for the organization e.g relating to suppliers, consultants and clients.
- Create network for the organization to manage training solution.
- Get franchise from IT solution companies for the organization.
Training Center Management:
- Draft the terms of the agreement for use of the training center, clearly stating each party's roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure clients training needs are met.
- Follow up with milestones, payments.
- Maintain and oversee the training center, equipment and inventory.
- Develop and analyze client satisfaction survey.
- A Highly creative mind with strong negotiation and management skills.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- A first degree or Higher National Diploma in Management/Social Science/Computer/Humanities with a minimum of one year post NYSC experiences in developing, deploying and management social media or marketing strategy in a corporate organization.
- Demonstrable experience in actual execution of social media activities including evidence of personal Blogs/tweets, and management of third party social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and goggle plus.
- Understanding of, and proven ability to lead in the production of digital marketing contents and exposure of such content on select sites including current global best practices and understanding of the Nigeria digital market environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Centrifuge GroupSimilar Jobs
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Tizeti Network
- Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Tax Specialist at Tecno Telecom Limited
- PHP Programmer at Vascon Solutions
- Software Developer at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Account Manager (Sales Executive) at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) - 2 Positions
- Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager - Central Africa at Hewlett Packard (HP)