Jobs in a Multinational Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 2 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Adexen has been mandated to recruit a Key Account Manager by one of its clients in the manufacturing sector for their operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Abuja.
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company with branches in Nigeria.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned key Accounts , connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. He or She will liaise between key accounts and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the assigned key accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key account relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key account stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Gather information to understand the key account’s business needs
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional sales at existing key accounts with better prices, greater volume and supplying products and services not currently purchased from the company.
- Achieve assigned sales volume & margin in designated key accounts.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives
- Complete strategic customer account plans
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, logistics, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed..
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Degree in Marketing/Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- PC proficiency
- Fluent English and Chinese is mandatory for this position
Method of Application
Use links below to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc