Job in a Large Conglomerate (Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas) via Adexen
Posted on: 27 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a large conglomerate involved in the manufacturing, construction and Oil & Gas sectors to recruit a Business Development Manager for its construction operations unit in Nigeria.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Identify any new ventures or services that could compliment the company’s service offer.
- Obtain competitor intelligence to compare their business development approach to clients.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Work with senior managers of the company to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with marketing department to ensure that prerequisites (such as prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- B.Sc. Economics, Business, Marketing.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Should have minimum 8 years experience in the construction sector.
- Must have good sales and marketing/ business development background and a real business planner.
- Familiar with the Nigerian business environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinker.
- Experience in participating in tender processes.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Must be organized.
- Excellent team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Entry Level Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants Limited