BRYDEN CONSULTING LIMITED is a forward thinking Management consulting firm. Our solutions/services help clients improve performance, measurable growth in return on investment, manage change effectively and deliver excellent business result. This includes business process re-engineering, training, recruitment and outsourcing, guidance for clients to accelerate business growth through innovation and the application of Innovation, develop HR software for International best practices.
Our client, a logistics company, has the following vacancies:
- Preparing and planning execution of marketing project
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's staff to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Engaging in day to day marketing activities.
- Working strictly within timescales.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1st Degree in Accounting, Economics, Marketing or related field is required.
- 3-5 years experience in productive marketing roles
- Strong and confident communicator
- Must be presentable
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- charming personality
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to initiate and close deals
Method of Application
Send CV to email@example.com with the position as the subject of the email.