Vacancy at Winrock International
Posted on: 21 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Winrock International
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain nature resources.
- The project is focused on the development and financing of renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) markets; strengthening of the current policy and regulatory environment for public and private sector investment; and development and enhancement of the capacity of key stakeholders, including financial institutions, RE and EE firms, agribusinesses and health care facilities, universities and vocational institutes, and government.
General Summary of the Administrator Position:
- The Administrator will provide efficient administrative management for the project and ensure compliance to donor reporting requirements.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain systems and procedures for administration and reporting in conformity with client's requirements.
- Maintain office management systems with efficient filing and retrieval systems for electronic and non-electronic information.
- Ensure timely delivery of quarterly reports to the Client.
- Provide support to other colleagues (Chief of Party; M&E Specialist; RE Technical Specialist) including ensuring follow up and implementation of Action Plans.
- Supervise the Office junior staff - Driver in particular Coordinate procurements, ensuring that financial controls and administrative systems comply with Client and Winrock financial guidelines.
- Review, in detail, office expenses; match all transactions to accompanying receipts.
- Prepare and review reports for accuracy and present to COP's signature; and Provide other services as maybe delegated by the COP.
Location of Assignment:
- The assignment will be conducted from Winrock's office in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Travel within Nigeria is envisaged.
- The Project Administrator will report to the Chief of Party (COP).
- A Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of three years experience in administrative and contracts management of projects is required.
- Experience with USAID and/or other international program management will be an added advantage.
- A professional qualification is desirable.
- High Information Technology literacy.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications(one page letter) and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Winrock InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at The Youth Initiative for Advocacy, Growth & Advancement (YIAGA)
- Steering Committee Member at Adam Smith International (ASI)
- Job Vacancies at The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- M&E Assistant at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Stabilization Care Officers at Action Against Hunger
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Graduate M&E Intern - ISING at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Graduate Communications Assistant Intern Recruitment