Our organization, HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa.
Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture.
Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success, people who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Retail Expansion Manager who will take full responsibility of growing the HealthPlus and CasaBella brands by aggressively driving the expansion of the business in multiples of shops and in all locations in the country.
Key elements of the role:
- Report to the COO
- Develop and direct strategies with the Executive team for the Retail Expansion department and ensure strategies are aligned with the vision of HealthPlus Group
- Develop process, procedures and systems for the department in order to deliver the department’s strategy and action plan
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage business opportunities for branch expansion that will contribute to the organisation’s short and long term business goals
- Identify new opportunities for retail locations and business development
- Liaise and negotiate with in conjunction with management retail property developers, landlords and land owners to identify viable retail spaces and opportunities
- Handle property related issues and manage relationship with all Landlords/Estate Managers
- End-to-end management (plan, implement, manage, evaluate and review) of branch development projects such as expansion, relocation and renovation within stipulated deadlines and cost
- Liaise with and coordinate all relevant departments towards branch opening activities through the hand holding period till hand over to store management
- Liaise and partner with Facilities and Admin department to ensure that all physical facilities including electrical, carpentry, civil works and plumbing systems are functioning optimally
- Work with Facilities and Admin department to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
- Liaise with relevant government bodies to facilitate prompt processing of property related issues (certificate of occupancy, land use, local government fees, etc)
- Ensure only registered and accredited vendors in their areas of expertise are sourced and contracted
- Source for vendors/service providers for all supplies and services
- Maintain a comprehensive database of vendors to enable swift sourcing of service providers data
- Negotiate with local agencies to obtain the best rates for each retail locations