Ongoing Recruitment at ActionAid Nigeria
Posted on: 19 February, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ActionAid Nigeria
ActionAid is a global movement of people working together to further human rights and defeat poverty for all.
Qualification & Experience
- The candidate must hold a post graduate degree in social sciences, development studies or a development related field and at least 10 years proven track record in leading and managing institutions and development programmes as well as having a strong presence in civil society and social movement in Africa, Nigeria in particular.
- S/He should have a strong analytical skills and understanding of the international political economy, particularly the Nigerian socio economic and political context.
- S/He should be committed to gender equity, empowerino management practices, be value driven and possess strong networking, human resources and financial management skills.
- S/He will have the perspectives and competencies for fundraising and donor relations; regional and international linkages and a sound basis of organisational development.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
Three years fixed term contract (Renewable once).
All interested candidates should send in their application containing their Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter. The Curriculum Vitae should not be more than 3 pages providing information under the following headings:
- Educational and other formal qualifications
- Competencies and skills
- Work experience especially in development sector
- Experience in Governance related matters e.g. being on Board of organisations including any roles as chair or secretary of Boards
- Other relevant experience.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should complete the application form accessed from www.actionaid.org/nigeria and send as an MSWord attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only Electronically submitted forms will be entertained. Scanned application forms will be disregarded. ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 28th February, 2015. While we respect all applicants, interview date will be communicated only to short listed candidates
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ActionAid NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Non-Governmental Organisation - TheJobMag
- Job Opportunity at APIN Public Health Initiative
- Travel and Fleet Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Base Logistician at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
- Enterprise Development and Program Specialists at Dexis Consulting Group
- Job Opportunity at the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
- Job Vacancy at International Alert
- Safety And Security Manager At CARE