GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the position of:
- • Bachelors degree in any field
- • Minimum of 5 – 7 years post qualification experience with background in audit and business partnering
- • A recognized Accounting, Internal Control, IT Audit or Anti Fraud Specialist qualification (ACA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
- • Performed work in various areas of a company and developed an advanced perspective of business operations.
- • Experience in the use of data analytics and systems audit.
- • Experience of FMCG, Manufacturing or Big 4 Audit Experience
- • Evaluate, advice and report on the processes by which significant risks are managed and the adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal control with emphasis on financial, commercial and IT processes.
- • Partner with other providers of assurance, senior stakeholders, and compliance groups to lead the continuous improvement of internal control framework
- • Manage audit projects and activities - Leveraging a risk-based approach, determine audit scope and identify risks and implications; develop audit programs, oversee the conduct of the audit and preparation of audit and supporting documentation using the end to end - one audit methodology
- • Plan, develop and perform financial, operational and compliance risk based audits for all areas
- • Track results of prior audits, identify audit themes across organizations and facilitate appropriate corrective action
- • Assess and appraise business operations in order to provide Management with an evaluation of internal controls
- • Assess Management’s level of compliance with established policies, procedures and standards, as well as the adequacy of internal controls within business and financial processes and operation
- • Perform data analytics procedures and systems back-end validation testing
- • Conduct special studies or reviews at the request of management such as those required to discover mechanics of detected frauds or unusual trend in order to develop protective and detective controls
- • Perform third-party compliance audits
- • Own the process of self assessment questionnaire (SAQ) review
- • People Management & Development:
- Establish policies and procedures to guide the audit staff and facilitate consistent, high quality outcomes and deliverables.
- Share knowledge and develop staff capabilities to strengthen understanding of industry, business and regulatory issues and Internal Audit best practices
- •Client Relationship Management:
- Serve as a point of contact for audit business partners and stakeholders; assume overall responsibility for relationship management for specific business areas.
- Work with Compliance department team members to provide advice and assistance with regulatory matters.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.