Our client is a licensed and well established insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in the South-South region, and business offices in key business centres in Nigeria, with diversified portfolio of high net worth clients cutting across various sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, 9fld the likes.
- The ideal candidate should have core competence in non-life and life insurance, technical operations, special risks, oil & gas.
- A rich expertise and versatility in transaction structuring and placement with insurers, and rates negotiation, across all classes of insurance.
- The candidate should also be versed in large account structuring, placement and management, with dear thoroughness in job delivery, and must be computer literate and conversant with relevant industry packages.
Other Requisite Skills
- General management and supervisory skills, business development/marketing skills across sectors, and good knowledge of the market, trends, and dynamics.
- Excellent communication and relationship management Skills, strategy formulation, and implementation skills.
- A minimum of 7-10 years cognate experience in the insurance industry, especially in the brokerage sub sector.
- The ideal candidate must have worked in an active brokerage company and exposed to large account management, and claims handling.
- A minimum of first degree in any discipline.
- Possession of ACII or ACIIN is also imperative.
Method of Application
Between N1.5 and N3.5 per annum (including status car, bonuses, and very good career prospects).
Qualified candidates should please send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using OPM-INSURANCE as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted. Closing date is 27th Feruary, 2015.