Vacancies in an Oil & Gas Company
Posted on: 10 February, 2015
Deadline: 24 February, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Job Opportunities are available in an Oil & Gas Company.
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture
- An MSc in Subsea Engineering will be an added advantage
- Neqotiable Salary
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in offshore engineering environment preferably dealing in shallow water installation solutions.
- Working knowledge of design and offshore project execution.
- Have a strong Subsea or Deep-water Engineering knowledge, a proven background in pipeline and infrastructures installation, intervention works and abandonment, tie-in systems completions, pipeline crossing in deep water.
- Experience with EPC/Operator preferred
- Excellent spoken English and presentation skills
go to method of application »
Shortlisted candidate must have strong communication skills and be versed in MS Office;
- Be Responsible in managing the CEO's emails, diary, travelling arrangement, receiving incoming phone calls
- Must be smart and diligent in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to the CEO
- Shortlisted candidates must have minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in secretarial support and administrative work
- Must be able to work under pressure and be prepared to work withouT supervision
- A deqree in secretarial studies or office management is an added advantage
- Highly desired is a high level of integrity .
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this advert
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at RusselSmith Group
- Technical Advisors at Granite Services International
- Terminal and Jetty Operators at an Oil and Gas Firm Via Fosad Consulting
- MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Trading Operators
- 2017 Apprentice Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria
- Recruitment Officers at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Chief Information Officer (EXPATS) at Aldelia Limited
- Sourcing Specialists at Energi Talent Resourcing