New Job Offer at WestMan Quest Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 March, 2015
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View Jobs posted same day
WestMan Quest Limited is a leading professional textile care and dry-cleaning company. WQ was founded to recreate and remodel the Textile care industry in Nigeria. Over the past 5 (Five) years, we have demonstrated deep passion and desire in this direction. We have systematically created a fast growing brand with community follower-ship. Our services are bespoke and delivered in a warm and classy environment
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Marketing and Sales Manager Skills and
- HND or B.Sc from recognized institution
- 3 years or more experience in marketing of services or FMCG
- Excellent Communication Skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com using position as subject of email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Site Safety Officer at a Leading HSE Company - BSS Consulting Limited
- Graduate Operations Associate at Safi Nigeria