Career Opportunities at Psyntech Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
Psyntech Limited - Our Client, a reputable provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology Services, with a drive to revolutionize the IT market by providing high quality services, is looking for suitably qualified and enterprising candidates who share these values to fill the following position:
- Manage sales of the company’s products and services
- Ensure consistent profitable growth in sales through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Develop specific marketing plans and activities for company’s products and services to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with IP product line objectives.
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the market place
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Lead the preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals.
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Establish pricing strategies.
- Maintain current status of customer requirements for existing and future products.
- Effectively coordinate relationships and interfaces with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other functions.
- Work with IP engineering, service, and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- First or Graduate Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience, in Telecommunications and Information Technology with at least 4 years working experience in Pre-Sales Product Marketing and Management.
- Proven sales record or show that he/she has the aptitude to succeed in a technical and relationship driven business.
- Must possess cross-industry experiences and capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Familiar with Nigerian IP/Internet Service market and industry, competitors and strategy.
- Good Knowledge of Key Account Management techniques.
- Excellent Numerical and analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge of Telecoms & IT Industry.
- Good knowledge of contemporary sales process management.
- Excellent Customer service orientation.
- Excellent communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Marketing skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Self-driven and independent in goal achievement.
go to method of application »
- Provide operational and technical support to internal and external customers
- Analyse a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution.
- Provide 1st or 2nd level problem resolution.
- Take all possible measures to timely resolve customer's query and process them in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services.
- Respond to technical queries related to VOIP, Internet and Data services on different platform such as WiMAX and Wifi by using standard procedures.
- Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns and enhancements.
- Suggest alternatives and possibilities to resolve customers' complaints on priority basis
- Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties.
- Log all queries properly and escalate possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools.
- Give feedback and report customer issues/problems to supervisors to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and inform management about current trends and demands.
- Must not be more than 27 years
- A minimum of second class upper (2.1) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related course from a reputable University.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- CCNA, CCMP, CTNS, CIPTS, M plus or similar certification is required
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or related certification
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- 1st - 2nd level IT knowledge.
- Excellent Technical Support Expertise
- Excellent Customer support skills
- Good Customer service orientation
- Good System knowledge.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communications (written and oral)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria