Career Opportunities at Psyntech Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
Psyntech Limited - Our Client, a reputable provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology Services, with a drive to revolutionize the IT market by providing high quality services, is looking for suitably qualified and enterprising candidates who share these values to fill the following position:
- Manage sales of the company’s products and services
- Ensure consistent profitable growth in sales through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Develop specific marketing plans and activities for company’s products and services to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with IP product line objectives.
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the market place
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Lead the preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals.
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Establish pricing strategies.
- Maintain current status of customer requirements for existing and future products.
- Effectively coordinate relationships and interfaces with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other functions.
- Work with IP engineering, service, and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- First or Graduate Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience, in Telecommunications and Information Technology with at least 4 years working experience in Pre-Sales Product Marketing and Management.
- Proven sales record or show that he/she has the aptitude to succeed in a technical and relationship driven business.
- Must possess cross-industry experiences and capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Familiar with Nigerian IP/Internet Service market and industry, competitors and strategy.
- Good Knowledge of Key Account Management techniques.
- Excellent Numerical and analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge of Telecoms & IT Industry.
- Good knowledge of contemporary sales process management.
- Excellent Customer service orientation.
- Excellent communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Marketing skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Self-driven and independent in goal achievement.
go to method of application »
- Provide operational and technical support to internal and external customers
- Analyse a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution.
- Provide 1st or 2nd level problem resolution.
- Take all possible measures to timely resolve customer's query and process them in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services.
- Respond to technical queries related to VOIP, Internet and Data services on different platform such as WiMAX and Wifi by using standard procedures.
- Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns and enhancements.
- Suggest alternatives and possibilities to resolve customers' complaints on priority basis
- Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties.
- Log all queries properly and escalate possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools.
- Give feedback and report customer issues/problems to supervisors to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and inform management about current trends and demands.
- Must not be more than 27 years
- A minimum of second class upper (2.1) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related course from a reputable University.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- CCNA, CCMP, CTNS, CIPTS, M plus or similar certification is required
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or related certification
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- 1st - 2nd level IT knowledge.
- Excellent Technical Support Expertise
- Excellent Customer support skills
- Good Customer service orientation
- Good System knowledge.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communications (written and oral)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at XNet Security Technologies Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Access Solutions Limited
- Experienced Social Media Managers at Jambrite
- Job Opening at Mobius Wireless Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Visa Incorporated
- Senior Sales Manager 3 - Proposals at GE Nigeria
- People and Culture Manager at Andela
- Front End Designers at Tsaboin