Weatherford is one of the largest diversified upstream oilfield service companies in the world. Our global network includes more than 67,000 people, 1000 service bases, 87 manufacturing facilities, and 16 technology and training centers in more than 100 countries.
Our products and services span the lifecycle of a well, including drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention. The Company’s range of production-enabling technologies include evaluation services, directional drilling services, controlled pressure drilling (CPD®) systems, cased hole completion systems, expandable technologies, intelligent completion technologies, production optimization systems and all major forms of artificial lift
The primary role of this job is to provide stand alone job site execution of all aspects of the Liner Systems operations including; equipment assembly, testing, inspection, installation and closure. Personnel will also be taking on technical support function for the Field Service Supervisor and crew which may include performing calculations, checking technical documentation to ensure equipment is fit-for-purpose. Personnel will be responsible for data collection and ensuring that all job parameters are measured, recorded and reported in the job report. Personnel will also be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this phase, you may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned to you by your Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Perform job preparation tasks such as; measuring and documenting sales and rental items, assembly of tools per work instructions, preparation for testing, disassembly and repair of items per procedure.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch; package and load-out
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Liner Systems products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Providing field support by composing job programs and procedures for customer specific well scenarios
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Demonstrate, through competency assessment and internal interactions, full understanding of equipment, systems and functionality, hydraulics and down-hole calculations and make themselves aware of the job reporting process through the Training Plans and, if necessary, further interaction with the relevant Field Supervisors / Operations Supervisor.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here