Executive Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 26 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
One of our clients in the tourism and travel industry is looking to hire Outbound Tourism Executives for their Lagos and Abuja offices.
The successful candidates would be required to:
- Develop corporate clientele for MICE segment, identify potential organizations, target and line up introductions
- Fostering existing relationships and developing new ones
- Ability to promote international destinations and responsible for driving local sales of outbound packages (FIT and MICE)
- Driving sales of Incentive travel to a range of International destinations through local travel agencies and corporate
- Monitoring competitors activities, promotions, pricing and collecting data around the same
- Responsible for identifying local marketing promotions opportunities
- Liaise with local media agency for coordinating all marketing activities
- Handling client queries – by email, in person and over the phone
- Managing day to day office operations and fulfill duties
- Compile MIS - daily/ weekly/ monthly reports around the number and nature of enquiries received, responded, new meetings conducted, sales conversions, etc.
- Assist travel agents and tour operators in preparing itineraries based on client requirements
- Provide visa assistance for staff/ promoters
The candidates should possess the following:
- Should possess local market experience
- Should possess tourism sales experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong contacts with local corporate and tour operators
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for client service
- Have initiative, flexibility and the willingness to promote and participate in establishment and continuous improvement in the workplace
- Provide a quality professional service, ethical work practices and demonstrate integrity in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a global team.
- Computer literate with experience or aptitude in learning new systems.
- Willing to travel – both domestically and internationally
- B.Sc/B.A in marketing or any related field is required and a minimum of 5 years experience in tourism sales is relevant.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Workforce Group
- Purchasing Leader at Amadeus Group
- Jobs at Donias
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at Travelpaddy.com