Graduate Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 29 November, 2011
Deadline: 13 December, 2011
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre is a leader In personnel outsourcing services management. We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their business challenges. To achieve these we draw on the expertise of thousands of outsourced employees around the nation to manage, Innovate and execute business objectives of our clients. It's not just about reducing costs, we help our clients enhance efficiency, optimize service levels and strengthen their competitive position.
We provide employment ready contract in the following categories:
· Sales force /Direct Sales Agents
· Customer Service Executives (Call centre, operations staff, Telephone operators, etc)
· Client Services Executives
· Personal Assistants/Secretaries, Administrative !Platform Assistants
· Qualified professionals such as Accountants, HR, IT, etc.
Our selected candidates ore mode to go through Oil intensive pre-employment training where they will develop employ ability skills, business acumen, communication skills and functional competencies.
TRANSACTION OFFICERS (WOGA/01/11)
Bsc/HND/ND from any reputable institution
Minimum of 1 year working experience. Work experience may be NYSC, Internship and Voluntary work.
Previous experience that required working with figures or in a numeric environment (especially financial environment) is preferable. Candidate must helve worked processing transactions in this kind of environment.
Detailed, analytical and foct oriented Must be courteous and customer focused
Must have good computer appreciation skills with excellent use of Ms Excel and Ms Word particularly
DIRECT SALES AGENTS (WOGA/02/11)
BSC/HND/ND in any discipline from a reputable Institution
Minimum of 1 year working experience selling products and services driven by a clear goal. Sales experience may have been acquired during NYSC, Internship or Voluntary work. Demonstrated evidence of soles achievement Is mandatory
Must be a self starter & an effective communicator
HND in Secretarial Studies or any related discipline Minimum of 2 years secretarial experience in an organized environment
A warm and engaging personality
Must be courteous and customer focused
Articulate in spoken and written English
Must be computer literate. Ability to use Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediary level is a must.
Candidate must possess good report writing skill.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified individuals should:
Log on to www.wfmcentre.com/woga
And fill the application form
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
- Service Advisor at Cummins Inc
- Latest Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)