The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following position: HSE Coordinator
The Service holder shall be fully accountable and directly responsible for:
• Organising frequent site visit and main fabrication subcontractors in Nigeria and overseas sites (UK and Italy) when required.
• Full implementation of approved Project HSE Plan and contractual HSE requirements in all activities of the UFR Package by company team, contractor and subcontractors.
• Creation of safety and security awareness and promotion of best practices with adequate emphasis on COMPANY Golden Rules.
Ensuring adequate training of personnel involved in the work on HSE related matters.
• Graduate Bachelors Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 5 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
• Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
• Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
• Geographical mobility
• Language: English fluent
To apply for this job, click here