Graduate Medical Job at Kelina Hospital
Posted on: 20 January, 2015
Deadline: 31 January, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kelina Hospital
Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery because of our specialized services in Laser (for prostate and kidney stones), Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery in almost every specialty.
We have a vacancy for a Radiographer
- Sonology, general and special scan procedures
- Radiology, basic and specialised procedures including Mammography, Fluoroscopy, and digital radiography, CT Scan
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc(Second Class lower) in Imaging Science / Radiology, with a minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience.
- Candidate must have must present proof of registration with their professional regulatory body and current practising license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all certificates to the above address.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kelina HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at a Reputable Private Hospital - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Hospital Chefs / Cooks at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Paediatric Nurse and Perioperative Nurse at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency