Graduate Medical Job at Kelina Hospital
Posted on: 20 January, 2015
Deadline: 31 January, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kelina Hospital
Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery because of our specialized services in Laser (for prostate and kidney stones), Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery in almost every specialty.
We have a vacancy for a Radiographer
- Sonology, general and special scan procedures
- Radiology, basic and specialised procedures including Mammography, Fluoroscopy, and digital radiography, CT Scan
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc(Second Class lower) in Imaging Science / Radiology, with a minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience.
- Candidate must have must present proof of registration with their professional regulatory body and current practising license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all certificates to the above address.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kelina HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Dentist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Latest Vacancies at Clina-Lancet laboratories Limited
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Medical Consultant/Specialists at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgeon at Abuja Clinics
- Medical Officer at Me Cure Healthcare Limited