Job Vacancy at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)
Posted on: 17 January, 2015
Deadline: 2 February, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Kentucky Fried Chicken
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Supply Chain Manager
- Co-ordinate the provision to Operations product requirements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Areas of Responsibilities (AOR)
- Co-ordinate the provision of all necessary ingredients and packaging to produce required products.
- Provide weekly/monthly requirements of packaging, ingredients and imported items.
- Co-ordinate the supply of foods product both imported and local sourced to Operations.
- Supervise preparation and allocation of daily and weekly sales orders.
- Supervise issue of daily schedules in accordance with sales orders and site capacities.
- Supervise the preparation of weekly transport plans for the collection/delivery of raw materials.
- Monitor and amend Transport Plan as necessary.
- Schedule orders for packaging, raw materials and imported foods with the Finance department.
- Optimize and control stock levels of all ingredients, packaging and imported foods.
- Coordinate schedule amendments arising out of variances to forecasts or orders.
- Direct, control, motivate and develop subordinate staff and promote good operating practices.
- Liaise with Operations, Marketing, Finance and QA team on a regular basis.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of new products introduction.
- Coordinate required plant stoppages ensuring continued services to Operations in accordance with capacities.
Undertake special assignments in relation to inventory Management, Plant production capacities, product distribution and other related area.
Person Specification (What capabilities will be required to perform this role?)
- Ware Housing
- Inventory Management
- Local & Offshore Procurement
- Imports Handling
- Manpower Management
- Essential (i.e., must posses)
- Bachelor's degree
- Six Sigma, CISCM
- 10 years in same or related field, 3 of which must be in management capacity
- Excellent communication and management skills, Leadership Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kentucky Fried ChickenSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods