Job in a Christian Based School via Purple Pulp
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Purple Pulp Limited
Purple Pulp - One of our clients, a Christian based school in Ikeja, Lagos urgently requires the services of a competent and qualified individual to fill this position of:
The preferred candidate must be able to:
- Use appropriate teaching and classroom management strategies to motivate pupils and enable each to progress.
- Organize the classroom and learning resources and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Ensure effective management and maintenance of classroom resources
- Prepare grade 5-6 students for common entrance.
- Ensure the physical, academic and social well-being of pupils in their charge.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
- Meet the requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development.
- Provide feedback to parents and school management.
- Minimum of first Degree in Education.
- Cognate experience in preparing grade 5-6 students for common entrance.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in similar role.
- Ability to work effectively and communicate distinctly with children.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Purple Pulp LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Secondary DT Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- University Librarian at Sule Lamido University