Our client, a leading consulting company in Nigeria, has a well-deserved reputation for consistent and reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business practices, the company is seeking to hire an experienced business development specialist into the role of:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating a comprehensive business development strategy for the company. In this capacity, you will be expected to:
• Develop a comprehensive business strategy capable of meeting agreed business goals and objectives.
• Conduct market research to identify company-wide business opportunities.
• Work with strategic business units to develop systematic business development strategies to maximize identified opportunities to procure new clients and retain existing ones.
• Coordinate company-wide prospecting activities aimed at identifying potential leads, uncovering needs within those prospects and qualifying those leads to relevant strategic business units.
• Develop and implement effective business development initiatives to convert prospects into clients.
• Establish long-term plans to retain existing clients and increase the company’s share of the business.
You will also:
• Implement effective business intelligence strategies aimed at ensuring the company remains abreast of market trends and developments, and is able to continuously monitor the strategic interests of clients.
• Be responsible for recommending company-wide pricing strategies, as well as lead proposing and negotiating fees as appropriate.
• Degree-qualified in Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in business development in a reputable professional service or consulting company. An MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification in a related discipline will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrable expertise in creating and executing effective business development strategies.
• Strong market research and competitive analysis expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
• Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and resume direct to the
Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Street,
Harmony Enclave Adeniyi Jones,