Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice.
We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Our business strategy is 'friendly interaction' and 'convenience' because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed. Our role is to make it convenient for them to find solutions to their problems and provide a friendly shoulder to lean on, on their journey to success.
Our main area of expertise is HR consulting and over the years we have built a steady clientele of discerning SMEs. We understand the challenges of running a business in Nigeria and therefore offer solutions that are drawn from our experience and exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
• Develop financial forecasts that present to stakeholders who use the information to make financial decisions.
• Track the current financial progress against forecasts to make sure that the company is on track.
• Make adjustments to the forecasts and report any variances to senior management
• Research the economic climate and other investments to determine the effect that these factors will have on a company’s performance.
• Managing a team of analysts and making decisions about what investments would be included in the portfolio.
• Advise on investment strategies for large organizations like pension funds
• Look for ways to decrease a company's costs, increase its revenues and assist in making sound financial decisions.
Must have a business, finance or accounting degree or even a master’s in one of these subjects.
Must have good knowledge of:
• Securities Analysis and Valuation
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Micro and Macro Economics
• Fundamental and Technical Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Global Markets
• Portfolio Management
Attention to detail as well as an almost compulsive need for accuracy
Must also be able to meet deadlines and handle stress.
Ability to hold important information in confidence.
Must be able to maintain their integrity when confronted with these situations.
Must also be familiar with the latest accounting software and computer systems
Good communication and presentation skills are needed in order to present financial information to stakeholders within the company.
Must have an appetite for hard work and long office hours.
Work experience 5 - 6 years
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.