Jobs at Supermart.ng
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 31 January, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng is an online grocery delivery service based in Lagos, Nigeria where customers can order from 50,000 items and get delivery in as early as 3 hours.
The company requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill the role of a Marketing Executive to increase the organisations corporate client by maintaining and developing positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- As part of the Operations Team, you will work in conjunction with the Production/Planning Executive to increase the organisations corporate client by maintaining and developing positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Maintain customer service and good client relationship to promote opportunities for further business.
- Respond to sales enquiries and concerns (via phone, email or in person)
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients
- Continuously assess the markets in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base
- Maintain and update client records.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure the client is satisfied.
- Prepare reports of activity, follow-up, closing and adherence to target on a fortnightly basis to the Operations Manager
- Remain continuously aware of market trends and competitor activities
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity to the Operations Manager to assist in the development of marketing plans
- Recommend pricing policies and discount structures which enable the achievement of company profit targets
- Undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the Operations Manager
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 2 years marketing experience in an e-commerce environment, banking industry or FMCG.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Presentation skills
- Result driven and self-motivated
- Attention to details
- Good judgment
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and presentation abilities
- Proactive, enthusiastic and professional attitude
go to method of application »
Roles and Responsibilities
- Display efficiency in gathering market, competitors' and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications;
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contacts or referrals etc.;
- Drive the actualization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Sell the company's products and services to potential customers in line with defined procedures;
- Develop new Businesses through prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deals;
- Record customer sales order information and forward to Operations and Accounts for processing;
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its services;
- Review own performance and work at exceeding set targets;
- Any other duty assigned by the unit head.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or business management or any discipline with minimum of 2 years of related experience in the an e-commerce environment, banking industry and FMCG.
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in sales planning, prospecting of new markets and developing business opportunities
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal & Communication
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Decision making
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Representative at Obeezi
- Ongoing Recruitment at Cheki Nigeria
- Product Manager at MallForAfrica.com
- Urgent Job Openings at Obeezi
- Entry-level Social Media Representative at Awoofcollection.com
- Job Vacancies at The Vane
- Sales Vacancy at Supermart.ng
- Human Resource Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria