Supermart.ng is an online grocery delivery service based in Lagos, Nigeria where customers can order from 50,000 items and get delivery in as early as 3 hours.
The company requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill the role of a Marketing Executive to increase the organisations corporate client by maintaining and developing positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- As part of the Operations Team, you will work in conjunction with the Production/Planning Executive to increase the organisations corporate client by maintaining and developing positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Maintain customer service and good client relationship to promote opportunities for further business.
- Respond to sales enquiries and concerns (via phone, email or in person)
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients
- Continuously assess the markets in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base
- Maintain and update client records.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure the client is satisfied.
- Prepare reports of activity, follow-up, closing and adherence to target on a fortnightly basis to the Operations Manager
- Remain continuously aware of market trends and competitor activities
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity to the Operations Manager to assist in the development of marketing plans
- Recommend pricing policies and discount structures which enable the achievement of company profit targets
- Undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the Operations Manager
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 2 years marketing experience in an e-commerce environment, banking industry or FMCG.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Presentation skills
- Result driven and self-motivated
- Attention to details
- Good judgment
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and presentation abilities
- Proactive, enthusiastic and professional attitude
go to method of application »
Roles and Responsibilities
- Display efficiency in gathering market, competitors' and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications;
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contacts or referrals etc.;
- Drive the actualization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Sell the company's products and services to potential customers in line with defined procedures;
- Develop new Businesses through prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deals;
- Record customer sales order information and forward to Operations and Accounts for processing;
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its services;
- Review own performance and work at exceeding set targets;
- Any other duty assigned by the unit head.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or business management or any discipline with minimum of 2 years of related experience in the an e-commerce environment, banking industry and FMCG.
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in sales planning, prospecting of new markets and developing business opportunities
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal & Communication
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Decision making
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.