We are an industry leader in LPG delivery and trading infrastructure, power generation, gas system engineering, and bulk and retail gas trading. We require the services of a highly skilled, self-motivated and dedicated Accountant to join our team.
The overall objective of this position is to strengthen the accounting team by implementing and maintaining well-structured finance systems.
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Cost and credit control and margin analysis.
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 3-5 year experience in a similar role.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant or partly qualified.
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this advert. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.