Vacancy Announcement at Banner Energy Limited
Posted on: 8 January, 2015
Deadline: 22 January, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Banner Energy Limited
We are an industry leader in LPG delivery and trading infrastructure, power generation, gas system engineering, and bulk and retail gas trading. We require the services of a highly skilled, self-motivated and dedicated Accountant to join our team.
The overall objective of this position is to strengthen the accounting team by implementing and maintaining well-structured finance systems.
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Cost and credit control and margin analysis.
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 3-5 year experience in a similar role.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant or partly qualified.
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this advert. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Banner Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Lead, OAL at AOS Orwell
- Technical Jobs at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Engineering Supervisors at an Oil and Gas Firm - Rovedana Limited
- Senior Project Manager at a Multinational EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Subsurface Technical Manager at WTS Energy
- 2018 Internship Recruitment (Undergraduate) at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Internal Audit Assistant at Trithel International Consulting Limited