Latest Job Vacancy at Ethiad Airways
Posted on: 29 December, 2014
Deadline: 9 January, 2015
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways has in just under nine years established itself as the World’s Leading Airline three times and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.We are seeking a Sales representative to join our team in Cairo and become a part of our continued success.
Reporting to Manager Sales, you will be responsible to achieve profitable sales revenue to an agreed target for a sales territory and/or portfolio of clients. Promote the Etihad brand, products and services through the primary distribution channels available and negotiating and account manage commercial agreements with top national accounts.
- Achieve the set revenue, yield and volume targets by zone.
- Complete, submit and agree weekly call plan of sales activity. To be signed off by Senior Management 2 working days ahead of following week
- Complete and execute individual account development plans for top 20% of agents. Use of SFA tools to track account details as well as MIDT and BOSS to measure performance
- Ensure territory activity is within agreed cost of sale targets. Agree to work within budgets and in best commercial interests of Etihad Airways
- Implement sales territory marketing plan to agreed activity. Return on Investment measured after each execution, revenue to exceed cost 10:1
- All sales activity to be recorded in SFA data base. Activity to be recorded weekly and signed off by SM
- Sales calls to focus on top 20% of agents/corporate. Activity to be signed off weekly on sales calls that generate 80% of revenue
- MIDT to be used to plan sales objectives. Market share to be monitored monthly and target to be exceeded per agent
Qualifications and Education:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Five years airline or travel industry experience with a minimum of 2 years in a sales role
- Negotiation and Sales techniques
- Presentation skills
- Account Development Planning
- MIDT, Sales Force Automation systems
- Reservations and Ticketing
- Good written and oral English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short lead times.
- Self starter with strong planning, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills to make positive use of broad range of data and information.
- Good PC skills include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet.
The Individual Must have the right to live and work in Nigeria.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etihad AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at The Great Eagle Airways
- Job Openings at Landover Company Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Quality and Safety Auditor at Air Peace Limited