SaroAfrica International Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
As a result of our expansion in the Northern part of the country, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in any of our offices in the North.
SaroAfrica International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Relevant Skills and Qualifications
• Telecommunication Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Listening skills
• Ability to handle Pressure
JOB LOCATION: LAGOS
QUALIFICATIONS: B.Sc in English Language, Mass Communication, Business administration or other related courses
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Must have minimum of 2years relevant experience
AGE: 25 – 28 Years
Qualified associates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using the position you’re applying for as the subject of the mail
Surname|First Name|DOB|Gender|Years of Experience|Institution|Grade|Course|Year of Graduation|Job experience( please state your last 3 recent job)|Phone No|E-mail address to Job@saroafrica.com.ng