Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal’s business units are lead by industry professionals and dedicated management teams. The Group operates through Managing Directors reporting to Boards of Directors with both executive and non-executive members along with external auditors ensuring the highest levels of corporate governance. Jagal’s performance is measured against world class standards across all our business activities. We possess profound knowledge of operating in Nigeria and have deep local experience. We work with world class international companies and are a trusted partner to multinationals expanding into the country.
Our Group maintains total commitment to the highest levels in health and safety. We believe in the protection of our environment and the welfare of our workforce and uphold high expectations for teamwork, loyalty and integrity.
- Recognize and reach out to clients in corporate businesses.
- Develop convincing presentations for clients
- Create and assess a business selling strategy to corporate organizations
- Develop competitive pricing strategies
- Advise the company on both local and international trends relating to
- Develop relationships with corporate clients to enhance sales
- Articulate competitive positioning of company’s products
- Solicit feedback on products from clients
- Must have a track record in closing sales over the phone
- Ensure you understand how to use the Internet to drive the sales of
- Prospecting and Identifying new business opportunities
- Researching companies and their competitors, industry trends, and
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and
exceed monthly sales target
- Becoming an expert in the world of online and e-commerce marketing
Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's business need
Relevant Selling Skills, ERP knowledge, work experience in ORION ERP
go to method of application »
Relevant trade test(s) and SSCE. Higher qualifications are added advantages.
- 5 - 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
- Trade Test Certification. 1&2 labour & productivity or Engineering background.
- Good safety practices i.e. Understanding of HSE.
- Conversant with abbreviations, signs & codes.
- Ability to identify fittings & materials.
- Ability to understand and interpret simple and complex structural fabrication drawing.
- Ability to use all fabrication /Fitting equipment and instrument
- Must understand tools and equipment management.
- Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
- 5- 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
- Must have worked on a structural fitting project.
- Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.