Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal’s business units are lead by industry professionals and dedicated management teams. The Group operates through Managing Directors reporting to Boards of Directors with both executive and non-executive members along with external auditors ensuring the highest levels of corporate governance. Jagal’s performance is measured against world class standards across all our business activities. We possess profound knowledge of operating in Nigeria and have deep local experience. We work with world class international companies and are a trusted partner to multinationals expanding into the country.
Our Group maintains total commitment to the highest levels in health and safety. We believe in the protection of our environment and the welfare of our workforce and uphold high expectations for teamwork, loyalty and integrity.
Purpose / Role
To clean and maintain the Housing Estate and surrounding areas
Key aims and objectives
Prime responsibilities and duties
· Cleaning of all areas of the Housing Estate and surrounding areas and drains
· Garbage removal to the skip area
· Cutting of Grass
· Any other manual tasks set by supervisor
· Report any concerns to Supervisor
· Firm understanding of COSHH
· Defect reporting to Supervisor
· Report for duty on time as per daily shift roster
· Maintain a high standard of hygiene at all times and ensure that you clean as you go, especially at the end of each shift
· Enforces safety requirements and models safe behavior
· Demonstrates team building and leadership skills
· Attends and participates in training activities and attends meetings as required
· Ensures security of departmental equipment and inventory
· Ensures Company confidentiality
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Housing Management
• Good organisational and time management skills combined with a good level of initiative
• Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on clean as you go
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding Chemicals and cleaning equipment
• Ability to be on feet on hard surface for long periods of time
• Ability to work in a busy, stressful environment with extreme changes of temperature.
• Ability to utilise time efficiently to meet all job responsibilities.
• Must be able to read and write
Prime Responsibilities and duties
Key Aims and Objectives
Prime Responsibilities and duties
ALL OPERATIONAL DEPARTMENTS AND PROJECTS
• To enable accurate tracking and monitoring of engineering ,fabrication and quality processes as they pertain to the completion of ongoing projects through documentation and information
• Ensuring the smooth flow of working progress from one stage to the next through information received from various departments and documentation analysis
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
• Interpretation/Analysis of Engineering Drawings
• Redline Drawings for necessary approval
• Separation of Work Packs and Identification of Engineering Drawings for upload on the Team Binder
• Analysis and implementation of Project Specifications as they related to Non-Destructive Test(NDT)
• Creation, Development ,Maintenance ,Update And Analysis of a Weld Database
• Creating Quality Requests and Reports on/for Work Progress and Non – Destructive Test(NDT)
• Monitoring and Informing Quality Personnel on Work Progress and NDT Requirement
• Transmission of Quality Reports to the Client
• Carry out Error-Checks on quality reports and spreadsheets.
• Compile final documentation for ongoing projects for VDB (Vendor Data Book)
• Verify and Create release certificates for completed/released structures
Key Internal Interfaces
• Quality Personnel, Document Controller, Engineering Team, Data Controller, QA/QC Co-coordinators and Manager
Key External Interfaces
• Quality Personnel for the Company Clients
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.