New Job at Solar Force Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 December, 2014
Deadline: 25 December, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Solar Force Nigeria Limited
Solar Force Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a MARKETING MANAGER.
- Developing the company' marketing/sales policies, procedures. strategies and plans.
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities .
- Managing the company's graphic designs and social media.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning. developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and trade promotiolls program (live events & expos); developing field sales action plan.
- Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business.
- Direct. coordinate, and review activities in sales while liaising with ether company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- HND/B.Sc. in marketing or any business degree, related professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience post NYSC in a reputable company.
- Great Interpersonal, communication. negotiation, technical sales and computer skills.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy managing and directing a sales team.
- knowledge of market research, relevant product and industry knowledge proven experience in customer relationship management
Method of Application
Interested and suiatbly qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com within 2 weeks of this publication. Deadline: 25th December, 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Solar Force Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Human Leadership Resources
- Accounts Supervisor at an Oil and Gas Firm - Lagem Firma and Partners