Simeon's Pivot Resources, a Management Consulting and Human Resource Management Company in Lagos Nigeria that also serves as a Recruitment Agency is deploying Recruitment Services for her client in an Event Industry who are into event management and also provides an excellent setting for all types. Vacancy exists for the role of a Facility Supervisor.
Our Client, an Event Management Company who is into various event services situated at Oregun, Ikeja in Lagos State requires the services of a competent, responsible and diligent individual who is well experienced in facility management into the position of Facility Supervisor
Location: Oregun-Ikeja, Lagos State
- The Facility Supervisor is responsible for the management of services and maintenance of facilities which includes utilities and equipment that supports the business to ensure a suitable working environment for her employees and its activities.
- The duties and responsibilities of this position must be performed in a competent manner.
The following job description Includes but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and service company's trucks.
- Monitoring of trucks within and outside Lagos
- Responsible for ensuring the physical facility and equipment is properly maintained.
- Identifying and implementing areas of improvement.
- Responsible for defining, contracting and performance of service agreements for facility and maintenance.
- Provides adequate supervision for all maintenance in the organization.
- Supervises, coordinates and plans maintenance of utilities and equipment.
- Responsible for keeping buildings and facilities in good status.
- Responds appropriately to urgent issues as they arise.
- Ensure to enforce and comply with all established policies and procedures.
- Facilities inspection and record.
- Acquiring of facilities to meet the identified needs of the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc qualification in a relevant discipline
- Must have relevant work experience at least 2 years in a facility environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in facility management.
- 1-3 years of facility experience.
Skills and Competency Requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain reports for internal use
- Sense of judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks
- Responsible and accountable
- Must possess solid time-management and organizational skills
- Must have wide knowledge and expertise in facility management.
- Confident and self-motivated
- Excellent team player
- Must be able to handle the day to day responsibilities
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Courteous and polite
- Facility management knowledge
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with position and location as subject e.g Facility Supervisor (Ikeja, Lagos).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.