Key Accounts Manager Modern Trade at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 7 December, 2014
Deadline: 12 December, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Limited is a marketing management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the Consumer Goods, Finance, Capital Market, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunication, Entertainment and Leisure Sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated Sales and Marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Our client seeks to fill the position of Key Accounts Manager Modern Trade.
- Protect Company market share, for specific accounts by developing business programs.
- Maintain and develop existing and new key customers for Modern Trade or Organized Trade, through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Develop and Keeping up-dated an Account Plan
- Prepare the business plan for the key account management
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy, in-store execution and identify high performers
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND from a reputable higher institution.
- At least 2 years experience in Modern trade (Managing the distribution/inventory of a company's product in supermarkets).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group