Exciting Job Offer at Seven Exploration & Production Limited
Posted on: 4 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Seven Energy
Seven Exploration & Production Limited is an indigenous Nigerian oil and gas exploration, development, production and distribution company with a vision to be the leading supplier of gas to the Nigerian domestic market for power generation and industrial consumption.
We aim to achieve this by developing our upstream and midstream business portfolios to create long-term sustainable growth.
Seven Energy is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Identify current and future industrial customer requirements by developing relationships with potential and actual customers
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers and other professional and technical personnel
- Develop and sustain long term customer relationships - establish relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of customer organization.
- Maintain balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning
- Identify new sales opportunities and provide consultative support by building customer value propositions
- Manage and build customer contacts through serving as customer ambassador, “trusted advisor” and advocate
- Serve as focal point for relationship strategies, account and sales plans, proposal strategies, contract negotiations
- Leverage and marshal cross functional company resources to address customer requirements and develop appropriate initiatives in a consultative manner
- Determines improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of gas supplies in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for contributing in the commercial development and review of sales analysis, examination of transaction terms and recommendations of the most profitable options to the senior management team
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good University Degree with at least 7 years' experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Preferably an engineering background, but essential experience of gas plants and potential experience in sales / contracting of gas
- A self-starter who has strong interpersonal / sales skills able to demonstrate an ability to understand and openly discuss aspects of gas supply and insight into the industrial processes that consume gas.
- Must have strong communication skills, high level deductive reasoning ability and information ordering aptitude when attending to duties. The role will involve extensive travel between Port Harcourt, Calabar and Aba with occasional visits to Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Seven EnergySimilar Jobs
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Ships Repairs and Maintenance Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited (ODENL) CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited (ODENL)
- Business Development Lead at Onstream Group