Entry-Level Graduate Career Offers at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 1 December, 2014
Deadline: 2 January, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited - We are seeking for suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate to people from all backgrounds
- A non-judgmental attitude
- The ability to inspire and motivate people
- A keen interest in healthy eating
- Good knowledge of the impact of diet on health
- Evaluation and reporting skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to organize time and prioritize work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with other professionals.
- A Degree or postgraduate qualification in Dietetics or Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- An aptitude for science.
go to method of application »
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed drugs in a Healthcare facility environment.
- Responsible for transferring prescriptions, handling incoming physician calls, logging data into the computer, and Drug Utilization Review.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Active and registered pharmacist
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Considerable knowledge of drug interactions and side effects of medications
- Ability to prepare, compound and dispense medications with accuracy.
- Minimum experience is 1-3 years.
go to method of application »
- Registers patients in a pleasant, professional, and timely manner, being sensitive to guest services.
- Conducts patient/guarantor interviews, explains hospital policies, financial responsibilities, and patient bill of rights.
- Handles all routine patient inquiries related to the registration process.
- Ensures all necessary demographic and financial data is obtained and accurately documented into.
- Identifies appropriate pay or source for routing of revenue generated during the patient stay.
- OND/HND or equivalent. Prior experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited