Entry-Level Graduate Career Offers at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 1 December, 2014
Deadline: 2 January, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited - We are seeking for suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate to people from all backgrounds
- A non-judgmental attitude
- The ability to inspire and motivate people
- A keen interest in healthy eating
- Good knowledge of the impact of diet on health
- Evaluation and reporting skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to organize time and prioritize work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with other professionals.
- A Degree or postgraduate qualification in Dietetics or Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- An aptitude for science.
go to method of application »
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed drugs in a Healthcare facility environment.
- Responsible for transferring prescriptions, handling incoming physician calls, logging data into the computer, and Drug Utilization Review.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Active and registered pharmacist
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Considerable knowledge of drug interactions and side effects of medications
- Ability to prepare, compound and dispense medications with accuracy.
- Minimum experience is 1-3 years.
go to method of application »
- Registers patients in a pleasant, professional, and timely manner, being sensitive to guest services.
- Conducts patient/guarantor interviews, explains hospital policies, financial responsibilities, and patient bill of rights.
- Handles all routine patient inquiries related to the registration process.
- Ensures all necessary demographic and financial data is obtained and accurately documented into.
- Identifies appropriate pay or source for routing of revenue generated during the patient stay.
- OND/HND or equivalent. Prior experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Jobs at Pharma Ethics Limited
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria