Finance Officer at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 25 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, one of Africa's leading shipping operator, is seeking to hire a Finance Officer who will be a responsible for the analyses of financial performance, budgeting, planning and forecasting, project analysis, and investment appraisals for the organisation.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Working in conjunction with CFO on capital raising – debt and equity
- Sound verbal and writing communication skill to relate with investors and stakeholders.
- Overall oversight on tax issues
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or any other related field
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Very strong analytic skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Spreadsheet skills.
- Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to work under tight timelines
- Excellent team player
- Attention to detail
Applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Address Verification Officers at Southern Infinity Concepts Limited
- Jobs at Red Star Express PLC
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Van Sales Representatives at Flux Logistics Limited
- Freight & Forwarding Sales/Operations Officer at Prime Next Logistics Limited
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Limited
- Executive Assistant at Zippy Logistics
- Latest Vacancies at iSabiDelivery