Current Employment Offer at Cipla
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Cipla Pharmaceuticals
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company which uses cutting edge technology and innovation to meet the everyday needs of all patients. For more than 70 years, Cipla has emerged as one of the most respected pharmaceutical names in India as well as across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Cipla’s turnover in FY 2013-14 was 1.7 billion USD.
Whilst delivering a long-term sustainable business, Cipla recognises its duty to provide affordable medicines. Cipla’s emphasis on access for patients was recognized globally for the pioneering role played in HIV/AIDS treatment as the first pharmaceutical company to provide a triple combination anti-retroviral (ARV) in Africa at less than one dollar a day and thereby treating many millions of patients since 2001.
Cipla’s research and development focuses on developing innovative products and drug delivery systems and has given India and the world many ‘firsts’ for instance Triomune. In a tightly regulated environment, the company’s manufacturing facilities have approvals from all the main regulators including US FDA, UKMHRA, WHO, MCC, ANVISA, and PMDA which means the company provides one universal standard both domestically and internationally.
- Contribute towards the enhancement of our vision & implement strategy for the business in Country, starting from identification of products, capability building & business building and expansion plans.
- Establishment and management of Cipla Representative Office, as appropriate.
- Development and implementation of strategic market strategy for Cipla.
- Direct management for sales , marketing contribution including sales and marketing management to ensure agreed targets are met. Development and implementation of medical reps.
- Business Development, leveraging, new product and regulatory strategies for the country.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Line Management and Sales Force Effectiveness Experience
- Management of partner or distributors
- Business Development
- Exposure to Micro & Macroeconomic factor of business environment, would therefore require a strong conceptual and analytical bend of mind to operate in international business environment for the geography
- Minimum 2 years of International Experience of managing in similar role
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cipla PharmaceuticalsSimilar Jobs
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited