The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc Is Recruiting for the following positions:
Req ID: Req-0775
Req ID: Req-0776
• OPERATION: First point of contact of the district for the coordination of immediate response in case of emergency on any site, installation or vessel within the District perimeter, 24/7.
• TRAINING: Responsible to implement and train the District EMT and CMT
• PLANNING: Responsible to review and/or develop all district emergency response plans
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Graduate in Emergency Response, or Medical Emergency or Crisis management (fire fighting, oil spill response, etc.)
• Must be ICS literate
• Proven track experience in emergency response.(5 years minimum)
• Typically 10 years experience of which 5 years in an equivalent position.
• Effective communication and organizational capability.
• Experience in maritime emergency response or Oil & Gas experience would be an advantage
Req ID: Req-0777
• Contract and resources management; contractors selection, Technical Scope of Work, Supervision
• Reporting/Monitoring of inspection data
• A degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent complemented with training in the domain of ISO 9001 / Internal Auditing.
• Theoretical and practical experience with implementation of Quality Plans, ITPs CARs & NCRs document control and a process approach to Quality Management.
• A Sound working knowledge of welding and NDT and ability to lead quality audits and assessments.
• Minimum 10 years experience in Quality Management in the Oil & Gas or related industry out of which 5 years is spent in managerial position.
• Knowledge of RBI methodology (Risk Based Inspection); Knowledge of Unisup.
• Fluent English (written, read, spoken).
Req ID: Req-0778
Support of all Deep Water sites and Exploration activities
• Logistics focal point for lifting and handling operations on the assigned site.
• The incumbent brings expertise in the daily lifting/handling site operations and he can replace the CPLO for critical lifts classified at risk level 3.
• The service holder is responsible for the application of appropriate procedures and methodologies to ensure that major hazards associated with lifting operations on Deep Water sites are properly assessed and managed in line with Lifting Management System (LMS)
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.