We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel currently seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated person to fill the following position:
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for Hotel.
• Support General Manager and hotel financial goals by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports summarize and forecast hotel’s revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected operations.
• Ensure compliance with Starwood policies and procedures and all applicable laws.
• Provide effective leadership of the Finance team in relation to goal setting, development and direction of activities.
• Negotiate and monitor contracts with hotel’s vendors.
• Ensure the collection and payment of applicable local, state, and federal taxes.
• Advise management of desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
• Arrange for audits of hotel’s accounts.
• Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
• Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
• Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
• Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups to managers, clients, customers, and ownership.
• Must be able to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Working knowledge of European and local laws, and Starwood standards governing equal employment opportunity rights, occupational safety and health, payroll and employment issues, taxation and other financial legislation and statutes.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Starwood standards.
If you meet the above criteria, please click here to apply online within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Choose Abuja from City dropdown menu