Admin Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
Posted on: 11 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited (HCDC) is recruiting for the post of a Personal Assistant
Job Description for Personal Assistant
- Provide full range of confidential secretarial and clerical support to the MD
- Manage and organize the MD’s schedule and update diary accordingly
- Coordinate travel, accommodation and on-site transportation to meetings, ensure that itineraries are organized and managed, and anticipate potential problems to ensure travel runs smoothly
- Update contacts in Outlook and contact album.
- Prepare relevant documents for meetings; prepare internal and external reports, presentations, proposals and correspondence
- Follow up on various projects with different departments to confirm their status and report same to the MD
- Ensure deliverables are met by the various departments and receive monthly reports for filing
- Assist with everyday general admin i.e. scanning, photocopying, filing, courier, post and uploading of documents into the company portal
- Ensure all MD related issues like meals are dealt with in a timely manner; receive and entertain the MD’s visitors
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Schedule meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the Managing Director to the respective management staff.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Managing Director.
- Liaise with internal departments, subsidiaries, bankers, lawyers and government officials.
- Multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight schedules.
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years of working experience as a personal assistant.
- Good communication skills and proficient in both written & spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Good working attitude, mature personality, team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
Method of Application
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Graduate Administrative and Finance Officers at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers (Service Sector) at Kloverharris Limited
- Graphics Design Specialist at Deloitte Nigeria
- Project Analyst at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Information Security Analyst - Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Phone Engineers at First Katalyst Marketing
- Advocacy Manager at Habiba Balogun Consulting
- Network Security Specialists at Lorache Limited