Admin Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
Posted on: 11 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited (HCDC) is recruiting for the post of a Personal Assistant
Job Description for Personal Assistant
- Provide full range of confidential secretarial and clerical support to the MD
- Manage and organize the MD’s schedule and update diary accordingly
- Coordinate travel, accommodation and on-site transportation to meetings, ensure that itineraries are organized and managed, and anticipate potential problems to ensure travel runs smoothly
- Update contacts in Outlook and contact album.
- Prepare relevant documents for meetings; prepare internal and external reports, presentations, proposals and correspondence
- Follow up on various projects with different departments to confirm their status and report same to the MD
- Ensure deliverables are met by the various departments and receive monthly reports for filing
- Assist with everyday general admin i.e. scanning, photocopying, filing, courier, post and uploading of documents into the company portal
- Ensure all MD related issues like meals are dealt with in a timely manner; receive and entertain the MD’s visitors
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Schedule meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the Managing Director to the respective management staff.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Managing Director.
- Liaise with internal departments, subsidiaries, bankers, lawyers and government officials.
- Multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight schedules.
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years of working experience as a personal assistant.
- Good communication skills and proficient in both written & spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Good working attitude, mature personality, team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
Method of Application
To apply, send CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management